I thought I would share a quick snack that goes great with soup (try tomato yum!). If you can’t get enough of cheese (like me) then try easy cheesy snack. All you need is a few simple ingredients:
- 1 Slice of Bread
- 1/2 Garlic Clove
- 2-3 Tinned Anchovies
- 1 tsbp of Grated Parmesan Cheese
1) Drizzle a little olive oil or spread butter on the bread.
2) Chop 1/2 garlic clove and sprinkle on bread evenly.
3) Break up 2-3 anchovies and place on bread.
4) Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over bread.
5) Place bread in oven (or under a grill) at 180 degrees (celsius) for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
6) Serve with you favourite soup, cream of tomato goes well.